Le pahina~

Thursday, February 2, 2012

From the Inside Out. :)

Hydro, I'm sorry. Ako at ang mood swings ko. Sorry. Pero I promised you I won't do it again, remember? Well, I still am human. I am imperfect. I'm sorry. If you ain't sick and tired of me and my ampness attitude, can I ask you to attend tomorrow's devotion? Can you please forgive me, Hydro? Sa iba, I know na madrama na naman 'to. Kaya kung isang dakilang "Kdot." ang reaction niyo, 'tis alright. Just please. I'm so sorry. Especially kina Joy, Joshua, Faith, Gracia, Sam, and the dudes. Sorry guys. :( I do hope you'll forgive me. One more chance, please?

A thousand times I've failed, still Your mercy remains. And should I stumble again, still I'm caught in Your grace. - From the Inside Out by Hillsong

Hey guys. Pasok maaga para makapag-ayos tayo ng chairs for the mass then mabilis na devotion lang after. :)

English 
- no TKAM movie tomorrow, because of the mass
- TKAM movie on Monday, with activity

Math
- final portfolio only (wala na this quarter) <-- wag nang mastress ang bangs nyo like Marie, wala pa pong deadline yan
- Make a story with a Math problem (hey hanggang Motion tayo) about the Science Camp.

ESci
- Planet Expertise (groups A, B, C, D) tomorrow
- quiz on Monday (Lessons 8, 9, 10, 11) 
- checking of notes* and LT after DAT
*kung may time daw si Ma'am, before DAT na lang

NatSci
- SciCamp groupings tomorrow
- SciCamp games:
> Pass Word
> Running Water
> Noah's Boat
> Rock my Boat
- tomorrow: completion of scholastic record and compilation, SciCamp groupings
- Monday: passing of scholastic record (with parent's signature), and HW No.3
- HW No. 3
Define the ff.:
a) ecosystem
b) species
c) population
d) community
e) biome
f) biosphere
g) niche
h) trophic level
i) entropy
j) carrying capacity
PRINT-OUTS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
Ma'am Digz: "10 items lang naman 'yan e."
- Tuesday: leaflet (energy-saving tips) --> pwedeng computerized or handwritten
Research
- new research adviser
- revise your researches (6) *note: bawal po ang human experimentation
- Research proposal only, wala nang actual research
Filipino
- 4th Qtr.:
I. Panalangin
II. Energizer
III. Talasalitaan (5)
IV. Readers'  Theater/Pagsasaradyo
- tinig/boses
- sound effects
- script
* Adarna only
* same groupings
* here:
Group I: 29-31
Group II: 32-34
Group III: 35-37
Group IV: 38-39
Group V: 40-41
- Answer Aralin 28 (bk&ntbk), passing tomorrow
* note: ang hindi makapagpasa bukas, 70 sa first HW natin sa Fil ngayong 4th qtr
Values Ed
- Sagutan lahat ng aralin. *kung may time
Homeroom
- U PEEPS GONNA GET UR SHIRTS TOMOOOOOO. Yey.
- March 19-20: completion of requirements para mapapirmahan ang clearance and MAKALAYA NA TAYO!
- Wala po si Ma'am Murcillo bukas, dahil sa prom. XD Then si Sir Galino nasa 4th year na (pero wait, di ba prom bukas? :>)
- Harap na harap po tayo bukas sa mass. *when facing the stage, yung right side po, malapit sa kalsada. XD)

With forgiveness in His voice,
He said, "Son, do you know I still love you?"
- When God Ran by Benny Hester and John Parenti

No comments:

Post a Comment